On Thursdays I pick up Lily from school so she can go straight to her ballet and tap/jazz class. I bring a snack for her to eat in the car, and her dance clothes to change into either in the car or the dressing room at the studio. Lately Claire has been coming along for the ride too.
Sometimes I go home and drive down to pick her up later at 6. Sometimes Kiel is able to pick her up on the way home from work. This time Claire and I stayed down in Bountiful to run some errands. This time we stopped in for a bite to eat at Cafe Rio and got her math homework done there. That was fun.
When we picked Lily up from dance she hopped in the car and cracked me up. She said, Mom this is what I wore to tap and jazz class! She was wearing the fur collar to her new warm jacket around her neck. (She had discovered earlier that day that it was removeable). I said, "Weren't you hot?" and "Your teacher was ok with that?" And she said she was a little hot, and that her teacher lets them wear whatever they want. It was so unexpected and funny.



No comments:
Post a Comment